Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Few Status Updates About Evie Lately

Evie's been learning about Christmas traditions, and she's getting really excited! I am so excited this year I can't wait for Christmas day because both of my girls are finally able to start really getting into it. Here's a few things that made me smile from Evie lately; 

Evie just asked me if she could talk to Santa when he comes, I said "no he comes while you're sleeping" she went to walk away turned back around and said "how do you say 'thank you for the presents' if he's not talking to me?" I in stunned surprise said "you leave him a note and cookies" she got a big smile and said"great idea mom!" 

- - - - - - - - 

Josh just called for Evie and Inara he says "girls come upstairs" and Evie replied "I'm not a 
girl I'm a beautiful princess." Josh says "okay beautiful princess come up stairs!" Evie says "can you come carry me like a princess?" When they got upstairs Josh went to throw Evie on her bed and she said "NO! It's against the rules to throw the princess."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Comments