My first favorite tradition of Thanksgiving is to run and get the paper before the sun get's up! This year Sean and Josh went and we let the girls sleep. I would say Josh was being sweet and letting me sleep but I couldn't sleep I was way too excited!
Thanksgiving Feast was done around 2pm! My mom and I pulled out the papers and the laptops and started shopping! We placed several orders online including Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Kohls. Then planned out our shopping trip! The boys even got into it for awhile, Eamon fell asleep and Sean found some clothing at Kohl's he wanted! Josh went between the girls, shopping, eating and sleeping along with my dad. The kids made their Christmas wish lists.... and I loved every second of it!
10pm we watched the WalMart Frenzy from the check out line! So glad I didnt' come for anything in those pallets! :) We got the tag for the bike we wanted from the Garden's counter and stood at the check out to be the first in line! Was EPIC.
We stopped shopping around 4:20am and headed home! The girls spend the night at my mom's house with my siblings so Josh and I headed straight home with Sean and Eamon and went back over to my parents in the morning for Breakfast! It was awesome! My dad said he laid down at about 7am and at about 7:30am Evie came and patted his face and said "Grandpa let's get up." So they made us all breakfast!
After breakfast Evie and Inara and I headed home to get them baths, and wrap some of the presents I had gotten before they found them :) The boys, and Sydney went shooting! They all took turns shooting Josh's new Desert Eagle (his early Christmas present) Pics to come....
When they got home, we went back out shopping with the kids! We took them all to Kohl's (yep second trip) and then had to head home to get Sean back to school! We went back over to my parents and ate Thanksgiving left overs, then headed home to put on Christmas music and put up the tree!
The girls absolutely LOVED putting up the Christmas tree, and I absolutely LOVE having super glue! Seriously 10 minutes and 2 Hallmark Ornaments... yes super glue is our best friend. But we did finally get it up, and we even put a few presents underneaths it. :)
While out shopping Evie started asking me if she could buy people presents. So she is now earning the money to make some simple gifts for people :) Very excited!






No comments:
Post a Comment
I Heart Comments