Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Evie's Drunk?

Here's a conversation that happened at our house last night. It all started because Inara has her bottom 2 molars popping through and she was cranky from the pain. 


Josh: When I was a kid my mom would put Whiskey on my gums and then she says you were always such a mild mannered kid. I said mom I wasn't Mild I was DRUNK!!! (quoting Ron White in a conversation he was having with my dad) 
Evie: I"m DRUNK! 
Josh: No you're not drunk don't say that you'll get me in trouble. 
Evie: YES I AM DRUNK
Me: Evie' don't say that!
Evie: Okay okay I'm not drunk.
Me: Run into the bathroom so I can fall over laughing.







So today Evie came up to me and said "mom I can't say Jerk can I?" and i said "no you can not it's not nice to say" she went off to play, and came back a few minutes later "mom I can't say Damn it can I?" I said "Not until you can tell me what it means Evie. No you can't say it." she left, and came right back "mom I cant' say shut-up can I?" I looked at her and said "Evie you can say those things in your room if you want to say them but we don't say them around anyone else." she looked at me and said "only in my room?", "yes in your room" I varified for her. She said "okay thanks." then she left. 


Later I walked by her door she had her two princess talking to each other and one said "I can only say shut up in my room, mom said." to the other. The second replied "me too." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Comments