Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beginning To Be Me Again

Oh My Gosh can I tell you how the last 3 years have been? 2 babies, Josh's Stroke, Heart Surgery, Gull-Bladder Removal, moving 4 times, continues problems with pay from the guard, Josh being in school full time, loosing jobs, not having jobs, the economics affecting the rock shop, my little sister going through extreme RADS and ending up in a mental hospital after over a dozen times running away and having to spend all night in the hills looking for, my brother moving to Australia, another brother moving to Colorado, having some serious falling outs with family members, growing closer to other family, having an a-term fetus (type of miscarage), Josh having a cyst in his mouth, a vasectomy, and problems seeing due to medication from the stroke, finding a pagan community, buying our own house, helping my dad get his book ready to publish, starting home school and much much much more!!!

I am so ready to just get back to me! So now that we're in our own house and I told Josh I want to work out everyday, start gardening seriously, and start painting again! All things I severely miss. we had talked about me doing photography more, however, that came with out us trying at all! I just had a friend ask me to do her bridals, which led to me meeting an awesome make-up artist Aspen, who has invited me to do some more shoots with her!

The bride to be and her mother also liked the photographs so much they have asked me to do the wedding! Awesome! I feel so much better getting back into the swing of things, all week I've been able to work out, we've been able to be on a much more strict home school schedule, I have started working on our yard (that's a good start for gardening), and I have dug out the few painting things I still have so that I could make a list of what I'll need to get back into it. I did find my drawing kit though so I'm going to start there!

I'm also loving having my DailyDealWatch blog! It is seriously so much fun to hunt down deals in the morning while sipping my Boost and waking up! Yes I drink boost, no making fun of me IT'S NOT AN OLD PERSON DRINK!!!! ha ha ha and it get's me going in the morning and staying strong all day!

Lastly I was FINALLY able to get back on my diet! I love it! It's been 12 days of struggling but yesterday and today were so awesome just 12 days and I can really feel it! When I was on this diet before I was loosing 2lbs a week consistently. I haven't gained it back I jsut quit loosing when I stopped doing it during a very stressful few months of our lives. When I get stressed I stop eating, and then I get really cranky and eventually Josh says "EAT" then I completely go crazy eating everything in the house, feel bad, stop eating again. It's seriously the worst cycle ever! Don't ever get that stressed it's not good for you. Thank goodness I have Josh around to remind me to eat at all. In college I got down to 92lbs at one point from not eating... no good at all.

In any case I really have to be so grateful that I am getting to spend more time doing me things! Our lives are really shaping up fast! 


(The last time I got to spend time in the garden
was at Gay Lynn's house when I was 7 months
pregnant with Evie... she's turning 3 in 2 months... yeah it's been awhile!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Comments