So the underwriters have approved us, we are now waiting for the bank to finish a few repairs and we can close! YAH!!! I no longer have to worry about getting denied and we can start planning for our future house! EPIC! thanks for the wishes and prayers!
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
House Update - The Commitment Letter
Go to 8 minutes and 28 seconds on this video, watch until the end....
you now know how my morning went. Roll over laughing! Not really quite that bad but you'd think so with the way I was pacing, checking the e-mail pacing, texting Josh, pacing, trying to get the socks sorted, pacing... yeah... The bad new? I think as of about 3:20pm I was officially commitable for insanity, the good news? WE GOT OUR COMMITMENT LETTER around 4:40pm!
So the underwriters have approved us, we are now waiting for the bank to finish a few repairs and we can close! YAH!!! I no longer have to worry about getting denied and we can start planning for our future house! EPIC! thanks for the wishes and prayers!
So the underwriters have approved us, we are now waiting for the bank to finish a few repairs and we can close! YAH!!! I no longer have to worry about getting denied and we can start planning for our future house! EPIC! thanks for the wishes and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Heart Comments