Evie got a dolly stroller for her birthday from her Aunt Joyelle and Uncle Rob. She loves pushing her doll, stuffed animals, and other toys around in it. She tells me that it is a "ride" and says "weee" as she goes though the hall ways at top speed!
Yesterday she tried her hardest to get me to put Inara in the stroller! She started by looking at the empty stroller and Inara and said "Nana ride" I looked at her and giggled telling her no she could not take Inara for a ride. "Mom, Nana ride" she insisted. I again told her no she wasn't taking Inara for a ride. Then she took my hand and said "Walking with me." So holding Inara I got up and followed her to see where we were going. She took me to the front door, and said "Mom bye bye." I told her we weren't going anywhere right now, and she said "Mom, Nana's ride bye bye". I think he wanted me to go get Inara's stroller out of the car.
I just started laughing, and after much discussion we put Inara in the baby stroller and I helped her gently push it at a very low speed on the carpet in the front room. I'm so happy she's becoming such a good big sister! Up until recently she has not wanted much to do with Inara, other then the occasional kiss and to be my "baby alarm".
Very cool. Whar a sweetie!!!
ReplyDelete