Friday, October 8, 2010

Favorites List - Foods

My cousin had this amazing idea to write down all your favorite things in a few short lists. I'm starting with food... I thing this is such an amazing idea I am going to continue doing my Favorites until Thanksgiving! I'm pretty sure after 24 years I Should have a couple months worth of favorite things!

1 - Bread, yes I know it's my big weakness. I LOVE BREAD! Fresh, hot, homemade, crunchy, soft.... yummmmm...........

Go to fullsize image

2 - Strawberries! I LOVE THEM... OH MY YUMMY!!! In California we would go down to the farmer's market and pick up large baskets of right off the vine Strawberries :) Heaven in my mouth!

Go to fullsize image

3 - Blueberries! Yep, I just love them. I pop them like candy and I eat them all day long when I have them to eat. Somethings are just too good to put down.

Go to fullsize image

4 - Baked Potatoes! I like them with sour cream and chives, or ranch dressing and garlic, or homemade cheese sauce, or mashed up with bacon on top, or with home made chili pored over them, or filled with broccoli and carrots!

Go to fullsize image

5 - Brownies.... yeah it's a sin. Forgive me! I rarely eat them because I don't eat chocolate. But when I do get a bite... a little nibble. I let them melt on on my tongue, mmmmmmMMmmmm...

Go to fullsize image

2 comments:

  1. My current favorite foods:

    French fries (I've recently realized this)
    Sesame chicken
    Bananas
    Homemade ice cream - or blue bell will substitute
    Cream cheese brownies

    Great. Now I'm hungry! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

I Heart Comments