What I Am Thankful For:
1. This amazing little machine in my front room that allows me to run continuously while watching girls, tv, listening to music and being comfortably in front of a fan. Even though it was sold as a treadmill, but I have named it Lucy and it's my little rotating belt of heaven!
2. Internet networking sites! It might sound a little weird to add something like that to this list. But these past few weeks have taught me how much I depend on them to keep in contact with my family. For those of you who don't know, I have one brother who lives in Australia, one who lives in Colorado and Josh's family (on his father's side) live in Texas, Oklahoma, and Florida. The internet has given us a way to learn about, and keep up with family both in Utah and all over the world! It also let's me keep up with a variety of friends from out my entire life, that now live world wide.
3. My friends, especially my mando fun crew, my cousins, Jamie, Kim and Spot (yes I know you are part of the mando fun crew, but you deserve a double mention). Thank you for all you do!
4. My children! My little girls keep a smile on my face, a skip in my step, a song on my tongue and those little hearts coming out of my eye's (if you can't see them then you are officially a non-believer, because they are continually flowing. Which actually makes it dangerous to drive from time to time so I try not to).
5. Yes it's cliche but it's true... MY HUSBAND! What more could I ask for then a wonderful man who loves me? Someone to kiss me before bed, and in the morning before getting up. someone who works hard everyday, and get's up with the girls at night so I can sleep. This man washes the dishes, takes out the trash, sings the baby to sleep, and snuggles me on cold nights. He lets me put my hands on his back when I am cold, and he kisses my forehead when I'm at work. He braids my hair, cooks me breakfast, and he calls me his Heart Song! I LOVE YOU!
What I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Halloween and getting to dress up my baby girls in their costumes! My grandmother helped me make a Wow Wow Wubbsy costume for Evie! I am so excited to see her in it! I am still looking for some little yellow shoes in a size 7 for her, but I have 3 weeks more to find them. Inara is getting a little dragon costume as I call her my little dragon! She is a fiery red head! I love Halloween and I am so excited!
2. The Marathon in November! Kyle convinced me to do a marathon with him in Boise ID on November 6th! I am super excited! but I need to start training hard! I'm so glad I let him talk me into it!
3. Our Third Anniversary!!!! SO excited! I just love being in love!!!
4. Josh's Graduation! :) I am so proud of my babe! He is an amazing person, who has so many goals and desires, and so much drive! I am just so excited to see all the places he will go over the next few years. We have only been married a little less then 3 years now and he's graduated with his associates, suffered a stroke (it wasn't my fault I promise), re-joined the military, had a heart surgery, moved several times, cross trained to be a Korean Linguist and had 2 kids. Might not sound like much but at that rate in another 3 years I think he'll be running the country. :)
5. Evie's 2nd Birthday. I CAN NOT BELIEVE I AM SAYING THIS BUT MY LITTLE PIRATE IS TURNING 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the ****** Where did time go? Seriously if it would have moved like this for me when I was 14 and wanted to drive I would have thanked my lucky stars but can someone Please let the world know it's okay to rotate a little slower I really don't care if it takes the sun a little longer to come up int he mornings. Wow... I love that little girl... I can not believe she's already growing up.
I am so happy my cousin posted her life in lists! Because it was a lot of fun... now... time for more more blogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Heart Comments