
Inara is 6 months old today!
"Rawr"
I just love that little dragon, she has the red head fiery attitude! She's got a beautiful sweet smile, and a giggle that lights up a room!

"Who was that man, I'd like to shake his hand,
he made my baby fall in love with me."
She loves being sung to, especially Do-Wap music. Who Put The Bop in The Bop Shoo Bop by the Platter's is her favorite song! She also loves some techno music like Castle in the Sky!

"Me Too!"
Inara tries to play with Evie and sometimes Evie even plays back. :) Evie will share toys with Inara and she get's so excited she can't stand it!

"I Am Coming To... Wait For Me!"
Inara is trying to crawl but rather then actually moving she just get's up on all fours and bobs back and forth until she finally get's one hand off the ground and then.... well then she smacks her forehead into the ground and cries. 2 minutes later she is back up on all fours and the cycle continues. Evie was so much more reserved about this sort of thing, you would be excited if you even caught a glimps of her trying to crawl before she just up and went. Inara is more of the typical baby in that respect. She just doesn't care who's watching and it brings so much joy to my heart to watch her learn and try, even when she cries. :)

"That will go into my mouth"
Yep anything you give her will go right into her mouth!! I am so happy, well happy and not so happy, depending on what it is I just fished out of her mouth! Luckily she's eating a lot of solid foods so I can trade her that spider for a banana gerber cookie! But once again, Evie NEVER put anything into her mouth! Including food!!! It made me crazy!

"WhoooooooOOOoooo WhooOOooo"
My little sitter! She wants to stand, but seems how she has to lean against something to stand (such as the couch, or chair), she mostly sits. She is so cute about it! She loves to see what is going on and I really do think she has developed an owl's neck... I am sorta jealous so i am going to start working on stretching my neck muscles so I can do a 180 degree turn with it as well... anyone know what stretches you do to achieve this?

Wow, 6 months already? Where does the time go?? She's getting so big!
ReplyDelete