Sunday, April 15, 2012

March Happenings

We took the girls tubing in Park City with Gay Lynn and Craig. The tubing was fantastic, however my camera bag with 2 cameras and 2 extra lenses was 'stolen' or so we thought. We left not knowing what to do or how to fix the situation we had no money to replace it and I had several photo shoots scheduled. 







Fortunately - very fortunately we returned 3 weeks later and found out that Soldiers Hallow had found my bag with everything in it, and had lost my phone number!!! I was absolutely floored they still had it!  


Inara playing Ring-Around the rosies using the bead rack at work to 'ring around'. She's so funny lately. I wish I could freeze time right where it is. Both of my girls are in the most adorable stages ever! 


 I have lost 12lbs since the beginning of the year. I am still 15lbs or so away from where I want to be but I'm getting so close!!! I'm proud of myself in fact starting tomorrow I'm increasing the strictness of my diet. 


Inara modeled for our Easter newsletters! She delicately showed off the stone Easter Eggs that we got in for April. It was a lot of fun and she was being such a cutie while we were trying to do her photos. 


Josh was playing with my new camera. He had fun trying to figure out the features. 




 Homework has been fun lately! We've done so many new things and experiments with new ways to reinforce older ideas. This has been one of our best months so far I love learning along with them. 



Do you love her pretty hat? Actually it's mine but she stole it and ran off laughing so I followed her with the camera she started singing and dancing. My life is pretty much a fairy tale! 



Inara has been growing, learning, and having fun! she's always got a cute little smile and she is so expressive I can't even stand it! She is always asking to call people, and to go see people. I remember when Evie was in this stage she use to take roll call. She's ask me where each person was that she knew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Comments