I grounded Inara from any Toddler-isms, however, regardless of any threats or promises I've made they keep creeping out of her! Things like finger painting my bed while I was mopping the bathroom, and telling me "no no no, I want that!" she got her first hair cut this week!!!!
I promised to buy her a prom dress, and she still decided to tickle me (just like a toddler). I've tried, and then I gave up, I will greatly miss the baby stage but I wouldn't trade the things we can do with toddlers for the world! I didn't want to take a baby camping, but going camping with 2 toddlers is a thrill! I didn't want to take a baby on long road trips (even though we did) but getting the bags packed for our trip to California is thrilling me! We sing we dance, we laugh, we play, and yesterday we all sat under an umbrella on the deck (a play umbrella that didn't do anythign to keep us dry) and we counted rain drops. So I guess bring on the toddler-isms.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I Heart Comments