Josh LOVES his new job! He is on the van pool so I drop him off every morning at 5:40am. Which is AWESOME because I am home by 6:55am and have 2 hours before the girls wake up! I get the cleaning done and get to work out before they are awake. This week I even got breakfast done! :) It has been a wonderful schedule.
The new schedule allows me to get all the shopping done, the girls to gym class, and time at the park before Josh get's home! So when he walks though the door it's to dinner, a clean house (except when I decide to drag everyone in the house outside to wash it for spring cleaning), and the chance to relax!
It also gives me the chance to do other things at night, such as beading, quilting, painting, watching Frasier (a nw obsession) and hey... blogging! We've even had a few fires lately... roasted marshmallows and jumped on the trampoline all together!
Josh's boss informed him on Thursday that the company did not get his paperwork processed in time for him to get his automatic deposit today. Josh was somewhat dis-made but we are so use to not getting paid he just went for the "oh well" response (not to them of coarse) well his boss called and said his check should be in the mail, well guess what... IT WAS! Wow... such a relief!
Frasier is my all time favorite tv show. I love it. I even have a Frasier quotes app on my iphone. Yeah, a bit obsessed here. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that your husband got a job that he likes. The way things are now days this is great news.
ReplyDeleteWho watches the girls while you are dropping him off at the van pool area? I assume you do not leave them at home alone!
Can you tell why you wanted a trampoline since your kids a pretty much to small to jump on it? (just curious)
Sally
Sally I would never leave my children home alone. :) Do we know each other?
ReplyDelete