Monday, February 14, 2011

3 Things I Heart About The Military - A Countdown to Valentines Day

1. I love that they helped pay for Josh's testing, and heart surgery. I also love that we can go to any doctor, dentist or surgeon we want. I shop around a lot. I am on my 3rd dentist to find one I am willing to take Evie to. I set up appointments, I can interview them, I can try them out... and then walk away and not be out anything when I decide I am not impressed.

2. I heart that my hubby get's most holidays off! We don't have to take vacation time for them, we don't have to fight. He does work some holidays but he chooses which ones. He volunteers for a few here and there to let other's have it off.... but in 3 years we've only ever had to worry about taking time off for 2 holidays! And, one of those was our anniversary. LOL!

3. I heart that we can go to college for FREE! Most people pay thousands to go to college, Josh get's paid to go! It's really amazing! :) And, this year I'm going to get to go back for FREE too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Comments