Thursday, February 3, 2011

12 Things I Heart About Being Me - A Countdown to Valentines Day

1. Being a little bit crazy! I enjoy having mismatched socks, and I enjoy enjoying it! I have a little crazy streak and it makes being me just a little bit more fun!

2. Being happy. I love that I can usually find a way to be happy. Even if it takes some serious searching :)

3. I am a very determined person. I get set on something and just go for the gold. I can't count how many times someone has told me "You can't do that" and it only motivated me to try harder.

4. I love playing video games, and I love that I love to play video games! I love the interaction it gives josh and I and the chance to unwind. I love being up one what's going on in the video game world!

5. I can cook! I love to cook it's such a relaxing and enjoyable activity and so rewarding!

6. I love to run! I love that I love to run! And I love that I love loving to run so much I do it!

7. I love to study dreams. I find them so fascinating! I keep a dream journal, study their meanings, if they have any. Re-read them years later and see if they were at all helpful etc.

8. Being artistic! I love to silversmith, bead, paint with watercolors, write in calligraphy, write poetry, practice photography, create electronic music, sketch with charcoal, arrange silk flowers, sew, and invent my own recipes.

9. Being "computer savvy"! I write and maintain a few websites, a chat server, shopping cart, many blogs, e-mail accounts (I'm not talking about hotmail here) etc. I love being able to look at a webpage and go "okay I can fix that" or "okay I replicate that" it's an awesome feeling.

10. Being a mommy! YEP I TOTALLY LOVE BEING A MOMMY!  I love play time, tickle time, puzzle time, reading time, math time, counting time, potty time, changing diapers! I even love getting up in the middle of the night to comfort a little one who wants me and only me. :) how is it to be loved so unconditionally that you want to be woken up just to experience it!

11. My favorite animal is the elephant, but my favorite pets are snakes! I love snakes, I had 7 at one point the largest weighing nearly 60lbs. I think snakes are completely misunderstood and want just as much love as a puppy. I relate to them. I love that I can find beauty in these creatures when so many can not. I also like tarantulas for the same reason.

12. Being a nature lover! I love everything in nature. I am still pro-mining because what can not be grown must be mined, if we wish to remain clothed, housed, and alive. But I still find a distinct pull to nature. I love just sitting in fresh cut grass - perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Comments