Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Some Days Being A Working Mom Sucks

Most days I don't mind, I even actually like being a working mom. I get to bring my little love and my tiniest love in with me... they play while I work, and I take frequent brakes to play with them. We chase each other though the shop, do home work, sing songs, read books, and they sit on my lap to sleep sometimes.

But this week has been hard. Evie doesn't want to be here, she wants to go outside to play, and play in her play house. Inara is teething so she's grumpy and tired. Josh is working at Verizon these past few weeks in between orders on base, so he's doing 11 hour days everyday (including his days off), and my father has been out of town. Thus I've been at the shop not 2 days a week or even 3 but so far this week we've been here everyday and we have 3 days left to go.

Right now I just want to be at home, folding laundry and rolling my eye's at Evie for throwing socks everywhere while she laughs at herself.... or cooking dinner and counting scoops of food... or watching Inara try to match puzzle pieces up and trying not to laugh... or vacuuming floors while holding both girls because they are scared of the vacuum... yep pretty much I would really like to be at home with my little love and tiniest love... and even my big manly love... only 3 more days right?

1 comment:

I Heart Comments