The day of family pictures came faster then I had imagined, and just as it got here we had 3 family members having melt downs, Evie, Inara AND ME! I was about to loose it that morning! I couldn't find the coupon, or my membership card. Evie got Diaper Cream on one of the outfits and I almost cried! Inara didn't want a hat or headband on at all, and to top it off my outfit I was going to wear got breakfast pored down it!

This is how I know I have the best husband in teh world! He pulled up our reservation on his phone, called JC Penny asked if they'd honor the coupon with out us having it. Washed Evie's outfit, changed his to match something I had clean and loaded both girls while I was still pounding my head into the wall.
When we got to the mall Evie was having a complete melt down. She wanted to play with the Christmas tree that was displayed in the entry way, and she was sure we didn't need to go any further into the store.


Finally she found a letter "R" where the photographer had written "C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S" for a previous photoshoot. Evie was saying "R says rrrrrrr......." and running around. The photographer said "Your name doesn't start with "R"" and this mommy got a great idea! I grabbed an E out of a box and the I out of Christmas and handed each girl one. Evie sad down telling me the "E" says "eee..." and as long as she was concerned about the two letters, she sat perfectly still, and told me over and over what "I" and "E" said, also what words started with each. Yep... I'd say it worked out pretty darn good!
Inara got giggling as soon as Evie started giggling, and what momma can't giggle when their babies do? NOT I! After 3 giggling girls, one happy photographer and a daddy who held it together for the family, we got cookies to celebrate (which were an entire weeks worth of calories) and headed home all smiling!
Inara got giggling as soon as Evie started giggling, and what momma can't giggle when their babies do? NOT I! After 3 giggling girls, one happy photographer and a daddy who held it together for the family, we got cookies to celebrate (which were an entire weeks worth of calories) and headed home all smiling! 
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Heart Comments