So when I asked her what her favorite foods are, here are the answers I got.
1 - Mac and Cheese
SHE LOVES HER MAC AN' CHEESE and the way she says it makes me laugh every time. I just love her so much. She's growing up way, way too fast!
2 - Berry Yogurt
The flavor doesn't really matter so much. She just likes to call it berry yogurt because of Wow Wow Wubbsey.
3 - French Fries
In her case, it's only sometimes traditional french fries. Other times it's a potato I cut up and fried in a frying pan with a little bit of salt. :) she loves them!
4 - Fishy Crackers
Little Yellow Fish shaped crackers. She giggles at them, plays with them, and then munches them down :)
5 - Chicken Nuggets
Josh and I but the 5 pound bags of chicken nuggets at costco and cook them for her when she has to come into work with me. It's a special treat she absolutely loves :)
6 - Cookies
Pretty much any thing you call a cookie will satisfy her. However, I usually give her gram crackers.
7 - Apples
Yep just plain ol' apples! She doesn't like the green ones she thinks they are too tart. She just makes funny faces and me and gives them back. :)
8 - Fruit
Which is little travel cups of mandarin oranges or fruit cocktail.
9 - Rice
In my family we eat tons of rice! My dad's favorite food is rice, and living in Korea we learned lots of ways to cook it, eat it and love it! We eat rice at least 2-3 times a week, and both the little girls enjoy it greatly! Evie cries "rice...rice" when she wants dinner. It's funny though she doesn't like anything on it.
I am glad that even though she likes her cookies and chicken nuggets that she can pick out many good foods she enjoys! What are your favorites?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Heart Comments