Monday, September 27, 2010

What Happened To My Babies? - Look At The Pics



Have you ever looked down and realized your kids are hanging off your knees? And, you think to yourself "When did you grow up?"

It seems like just last month we were attending Mat and Megan's wedding in California, Evie was 9 hours old, and I wanted to go to the mall to find little presents for her after! Carter's was so much fun I bought her a bath towel, and we ate lunch... she was so light in my arms. Just floating there in a little blanket... we spent all day showing her off, and walking the mall. It was so amazing!

And, Inara is 6 months old... WHAT??? She's half way to a year! My life is amazing, I can't believe everything that is going on! How did I end up a mom? (Don't answer that.) How did I end up so lucky?
(Inara at 4 months)

(Evie at 5 Months)


Can you believe how much alike they look? I never really thought they looked alike until these past few months now I'm seeing so many similarities! They are growing up so fast... I know that I'll look down one of these days and Inara will be hanging on my hip, saying "mommy, I need juice" and I'll just be amazed all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Comments