Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Marathon

So my brother-in-law Kyle convinced me to do a half marathon with him (13.1 miles) in Boise Idaho! The marathon is November 6th, so as of two days ago, I am training for a marathon.

Go to fullsize image

I have been running about 1.5 to 5 miles every night, but apparently I need to up that quite a bit. Last night I started running and realized just how far I have to go to accomplish this goal! Wish me luck and send any positive thoughts you might have my way, that I can do this! I am trying to get my sister to do it with me. Her goal is to loose 30lbs by May of next year so I think this could help us both! :) Thanks Kyle, even if I'm going to be swearing at you in my mind for the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Comments