Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Graduation Details

Here are the details to
Josh's Graduation
for anyone who is awaiting them!

He will be graduating in the ball room at Hill Air Force Room at 10am on October 13th.

At 7pm that night we have reserved the main party room at Golden Corral in Layton for everyone to come enjoy some food and company!

If anyone out of town would like to join us for this event we will be glad to host people! Or I can get people a really good deal at the hotel next to our house. Just let me know! I will also post pictures for those of you who can not make it!

2 comments:

  1. So what is he graduating from, exactly??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill - He is getting his associates in Aerospace Ground Equipment Technologies, and is currently working on his Bachelor Degree in System Security and Computer Technologies.

    ReplyDelete

I Heart Comments