I have all of Josh's extended family done. We sent all but one gift to Josh's dad's family back with him. The one is not being released until Black Friday and we already have it on pre-order. So it will be mailed to Texas in plenty of time for Christmas.
Josh's sister's (Halie and Makenzi) are done, his brother Kyle I have done, but not Dan. Dan is so hard to shop for. What do you get for someone who can afford to buy anything he wants for himself? Gr..!
His mother's present is picked out but not yet ordered. His father's (Craig) is also picked out but not ordered.
I have my entire families presents on lay-a-away and have half of our girls' presents done. I have Josh's presents ordered, picked out or on lay-a-way but don't yet have any of them in completion in my possession.
I am feeling a bit scattered! I am going to spend the next 2 weeks completing those that I am making, and picking up the pieces to complete any of them that are simply needing "pieces". Then I will be picking up wrapping paper, bows, and card stock to make the cards, and gift tags. Hopefully I'll be getting everything wrapped and ready to be shipped, delicately placed in a closet of waiting, or dropped off with candy canes and Christmas carols. :)
I totally agree! I hate it when I have to wait till last minute to get something! . . so. . . what did you get me?. . . (jk I like surprises)
ReplyDelete