Friday, July 23, 2010

Loosing the Mama Pouch

Well 3 weeks ago I had a total brake down and sobbed I wasn't loosing the weight fast enough, toning and tightening fast enough, and I was going to be fat forever!

Thus I got my butt back on track and actually started doing what I should have been doing all along! I got rid of the fatty foods out of the house (cheese, butter, sour cream, sour patch straws, etc) I got some soy milk, whole wheat flour and a big ol thing of woop a**. ha ha ha

I also got a membership and pass to go do a collagen table. It is a red light table so the red light from the sun with NO UVB rays. Thus no tan, no skin cancer. LOL but the red light does help regenerate healthy skin.

Ok so half way report, down 6lbs and 3inches.... will report again on Aug. 15th.

1 comment:

I Heart Comments