Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our expanding family - and my tummy!

We found out this week that mid to late march Josh and I will be welcoming our first baby boy and last addition to our family! His name is to be Osric Xander McElwain, right now we believe the due date is around March 22nd however, we are going to get an ultrasound later in the month.

:) We are so excited! I never thought I'd be happy to do this again, I only wanted one, but I'm thrilled!



pregnancy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh!!! I thought when you said you were planning on having another that you were still in the PLANNING stages! I didn't know there was actually another little one on the way!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were still planning (so we thought) we found out we were pregnant the same day we found out it was a boy! :) WE only just found out a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete

I Heart Comments