Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am so greatful!

I have such a wonderful life, I have a baby who is almost 10 months old and has never had an ailment in her life. Now I do take some credit there as we've really worked hard to research what medications (if any) what immunizations etc to do. But ultimately I am lucky. I have a husband who has gone though some extremely challenging medical mal-o-drama and is still a wonderful man who makes time for both me and our little princess! He stays late with me at work so he can drive me home, even after 10 hours at work, on the weekends he stays home with Evie while I work and I come home to them playing peek-a-boo on the floor!
Today Josh took me out for Sushi at Happy Sumos and we ordered and extra bowel of white rice for Evie. It was so much fun! It was a family date, that I will cherish forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Comments