Evie had figured out how she can be mobile. I had seen these baby 'u' pillows in stores but they were always so expensive, so I took my travel pillow and substituted.
SHE LOVES IT! Originally there was a blanket under her, as I've never just set her on the hardwood floor before, but she managed to scoot herself off the blanket and then started scooting all over the house!
I finally had to put outlet protectors etc in all the outlets and pick up a few things because she's discovered she can go everywhere except for up over the rug in the living room. And when she gets tired she just lays her head down and takes a brake! (Which usually involves licking the pillow to death.)
Wow, Evie is growing up so fast! She's adorable!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. What shirt is Josh wearing???
OMTR!! that is so cute!! I can't wait to see her.
ReplyDeleteOh, she's so precious!! I can't believe how big she's getting!
ReplyDelete