If any of you had games you played with your baby(ies), please do share. Evie and I play games all day long, but sometimes I run short of ideas. We read books, sing songs (she tries to sing along now), we listen to classical music, dance, play the noble duke of york, I'm a little tea pot etc.
We also like to go for walks on the beach, to the park or library and sometimes as far as Target (about 2 miles away). We have done finger printing and foot printing projects and she's even painted or drawn a few times, (with a lot of help of course).
I also work full time so I do that when she's sleeping or willing to entertain herself in her jungle walker, on her tummy toy, or even just laying on her tummy on the floor.
But if there's anything else that I'm missing; something she might just find a smashing good time, do let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Heart Comments