So Josh and I are getting sealed in the temple this year. We hope either June 13th or June 15th. We are going to get the details finished up this next week with the stake president, and reserve the date.
Seems how we did not do a big wedding we decided to do a "sealing party", and ring exchange after our sealing.
We are getting our wedding rings made next month so that they will be ready. They are going to be so cool! Mine is a rainbow of Sapphires rather than Diamonds. And, Josh's is Black Diamonds, and Sapphires together.
My grandmother is making my "wedding dress" to wear, and we are getting Josh full mess dress.
We are going to do the sealing party and ring exchange in Salt Lake City, Utah. At South Jordon Park (I hope). And, everyone is invited!
As we did a very small and simple wedding, we are doing a traditional "wedding reception" type party. The colors we picked out were Lilac Purple and White. We are going with an Oriental Theme. Cross your fingers, that everything works out perfectly! I can't wait!
This will be so much more special than our wedding... our sealing is for eternity!
Did you mean "The Big Day?" Congratulations on your upcoming Temple Sealing! Are you already endowed? If not, when will you go through the Temple?
ReplyDeleteParty? I'll be there!
ReplyDelete