I can't believe out of all the people in this world, all the people struggling just to eat, that I'm living the perfect dream. Every morning I get to kiss the most wonderful man good-bye, and every night he comes home.
Our bills are paid; our daughter is healthy, happy and bundles of fun. I actually DO like my in-laws. I have the coolest family. And, every weekend for the past month we've been able to enjoy the company of family and friends. Troy and Kim came to see us before Thanksgiving, we spent Thanksgiving with family in Utah, then Kurt and Rachel comes to see us last weekend, how Bill's and his father will be here shortly.
The Christmas tree is up, and full of beautiful colors, there are strands of LED lights on the kitchen table to be strung up tonight, and my baby princess and I are listening to the Three Tenors, dancing around the house and trying to learn the words so we can sing along.
Last night Evie grabbed a pin and started waving it around, she scribbled a bit on a piece of paper (with some help), and got the biggest smile of accomplishment on her face, (and ink all over her onsie). Josh is learning Korean and although he might have his hard days, he is doing extremely well. Half the time I can't understand him anymore, he starts talking to me in Korean and I just nod and smile J
Soon enough he'll have his degree, we'll be debt free, and I'll still be living the perfect dream!
I love my family...
So here's to the servicemen and women, for the moments you gave, the ones you give-up and the ones you willingly risk for me and my dream. May you always be blessed, may you always come home, and when they lay you to rest, may you rest in peace, honor and glory be yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I Heart Comments